The APLS blog carnival kicked off this summer, and I have to say, I'm impressed.
If you're looking for guilt, you're in the wrong place. The reality is each of us is making a difference, one moment at a time, and none of us feel that we're truly "there" yet.
Here's just a sampling of some of the comments out there:
- Greeen Sheeep on how sometimes, when everything gives, we can be unexpectedly blessed with a more sustainable lifestyle.
- Eco Burban Mom on how living in our disposable world actually keeps us busier than a more sustainable lifestyle.
- Organic Mania on the family battles that can ensue.
- Mindful Momma on keeping up with the Joneses when the Joneses are living more sustainable lives.
- And many more. Read the entire digest of posts here!