- Going Local shares a "local" 1877-era beverage called shrubs.
- Green Parent Chicago discusses meatless meals for kids.
- Chile explains how to can and shares some quick meal tips.
- Green Baby Guide writes about carbon-free entertainment ideas for your toddlers or older children. Looks like I'll be coming back on a rainy afternoon.
- Surely You Nest blogs about Bush's attempts to weaken the Endangered Species Act.
- Onearth.org writes about how political conventions are going red, white, blue and green.
- Green Sheeep posts a great essay on her evolution toward sustainability.
- Crunchy Chicken weighs in on whether there are benefits to rising food prices.
- Ecoburban banters about the battle over toilet paper and whether cutting off is in order.
Have a great weekend!