- After a disappointing experience with try to go berry picking at Alpine Berry Farm in Batesville, our Saturday plans evolved to a trip to the Franklin Farmers Market, located at the Johnson County Courthouse. I’m thrilled to see it doing as well as it is…a month and a half ago, this area was completely under water.
- I love going to the farmers market, but how many times do I have to tell my child not to run off with random produce to wash them in the bathroom?
- Good Morning America this morning discussed its Carpool Challenge, touting that it can save consumers $3,000 a year. I’m all for carpooling – but what really are your options when you children to take to day care?
- Speaking of challenges, I am actually sticking to one. My plan for July was threefold: reduce or eliminate plastic bag usage, limit extra computer screen time and load up on water at the office. So far, my plastic bag count is seven. It did help that we got reusable bags at our work. Now, my husband’s car has a few bags on the passenger seat, ready to use.
- It’s five months and four days until Christmas. If you haven’t already, sign up for my Have a Handmade Holiday challenge and create one gift this holiday season.
Have a great week!