Friday, April 23, 2010

A little housekeeping

Housekeeping has been all I've been able to accomplish this week, with company coming in. But here's a few fast thoughts on a Friday morning:

As it's been a month since I drew our original winner of the Fairy Garden Kit with no response, I'm picking another winner. This time it's Julie S. in Texas. Please e-mail me at goinggreenmama at gmail by next Saturday with your mailing address, or we'll pick another winner. I'd hate for the kit to go to waste this spring!

I'll have another spring giveaway to announce tomorrow.

Be sure to check out our discussion on personal vs. political action on the APLS Carnival, hosted this month at the Green Phone Booth. And weigh in on what you'd like to see with the Carnival here.

And can I just brag that we actually picked radishes this week and we have strawberries starting to form? :-)

Have a great weekend!
Robbie

No comments: