Saturday, May 8, 2010

Spring in the eyes of a 4 year old (a photographic essay)

Today we took advantage of some cooler weather and a dry spell to wander outdoors. Armed with her very own camera, our 4 year old shares a preschooler's look at spring:



"I thought it looked beautiful. Because I like it."


"I always pick the heart flowers. because they're so beautiful."



"I planted the garden. I love carrots, strawberries, lettuce, green beans, garlic. That's all."

"I want to give this to Mama because it's wonderful. The flowers are gone. That's all that I want to say on that one."



"The dandelions for me, I like to pick the dandelions. They [the clover] don't blow very well, but the dandelions do. If they are white, the dandelions blow very well. I wanted them for my family."


"I like the dog because it's wonderful. I always want to keep this dog. I really love that dog."
I hope you enjoyed her first photo essay! We'll share more non-fuzzy photos of the seasons this year.

1 comment:

Corie said...

Love it! Nice job, little girlie! :o)