I wish I knew about Earth Mama Angel Baby seven years ago.
Diaper rash, upset tummies, teething,allergies...and that was just baby #1. I can't tell you how many over the counter products I've tried.
I'm glad new moms have an alternative these days and can find herbal and natural products to care for their little ones easily.
I recently had the chance to review the Earth Mama Angel Baby's first aid bundle for the Go Green Get Fit Challenge. At first, I thought, isn't it a little late? But after reading reviews and realizing that bottle of lanolin cream I'd bought when I was nursing still works great on my dry heels, I was open to see the possibilities for not-so-new mommas, too.
Mama’s Herbal First Aid Bundle comes all packed up in a handy Organic Cotton Tote and includes:
- Organic Peaceful Mama Tea, Organic Morning Wellness Tea, Organic Third Trimester Tea and Organic Heartburn Tea
- Organic Milkmaid Tea for gas, bloating and heartburn, indigestion
- New Mama Bottom Spray - 4 oz. for sunburn, shaving rash and minor scrapes, facial toner
- Happy Mama Spray for upset tummies, travel tummy, or pregnancy nausea
- Natural Nipple Butter to cover and protect scrapes and abrasions, chapped lips, cuticles, chapped cheeks and minor rashes
- Angel Baby Bottom Balm for fungal rashes, itchy rashes, cuts, scrapes, new tattoos, piercing, chafing (this is my favorite petroleum-free, triple antibiotic ointment alternative!)
I'll admit - I blessed my neighbor, due any day, with several of these products. The Happy Mama Spray was a mild relaxation spray, a more moderate alternative to my doTerra oils that can seem a bit intense for some when I'm in the office. And the tea was great when I battled a stomach bug. The Nipple Butter? Worked great on my heels, and not as greasy feeling as the lanolin cream.
If there are any surprises in my or my friends' futures, I'll be sure to send them here!
Earth Mama Angel Baby is also on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and even Pinterest.
Note: I was sent these products to review and give my honest opinions. I was not paid one cent to try these, review them or publish this post. I simply love reviewing local organic products from amazing companies.