Friday, August 22, 2008

Kudos to the first APLS blog carnival

The APLS blog carnival kicked off this summer, and I have to say, I'm impressed.

This group of bloggers is tackling not so simple topics such as sustainable living and affluence. And they're doing it in a way that might surprise you.

If you're looking for guilt, you're in the wrong place. The reality is each of us is making a difference, one moment at a time, and none of us feel that we're truly "there" yet.

Here's just a sampling of some of the comments out there:


1 comment:

EnviRambo said...

I finally made through the long lists of posts for the first APLS blog carnival.

It was well worth the effort. I loved reading everyone's take on what sustainable living meant to them. So many different perspectives.

I am looking forward to the next one!