Saturday, January 4, 2014

Winter Olympics Party Ideas for Girl Scouts

Looking for more Girl Scout ideas? Visit my new scout leader resource site, Use Resources Wisely. 


The Sochi Olympics are just a few weeks away, and we're planning to celebrate it and help our Brownies kick off their Fair Play badge as well!

A Winter Olympics party has been on my must-do list for this Girl Scout year. It's a great way to take advantage of being stuck indoors.

Some of the great ideas I've found online for our Winter Olympics party next month:


Learning about Olympic Traditions


Quick Crafts to Go

The challenge? Narrowing our ideas down to an hour's worth of fun!

Looking for more ideas? Check our my Winter Olympics Party Board on Pinterest.

10 comments:

Barb @ A Life in Balance said...

Awesome ideas! Beside pinning this to my Brownie Board, I'm sharing your ideas with the other leaders in my service unit.

Thanks for linking up at Motivation Monday!

Katelyn said...

How fun! i will have to click through some of these links!

Robbie said...

Hi Katelyn and Barb, thanks for stopping by! I'm hoping the girls have a great time next month!

Raag Consultants said...

iso certification consultants in hyderabad
iso consultants in hyderabad

Raag Consultants said...

iso consultant in hyderabad
iso 9001 certification in hyderabad

Raag Consultants said...

iso 14001 certification in hyderabad
iso 22000 certification in hyderabad

Rocky said...

I am really surprised by the quality of your constant posts.You really are a genius, I feel blessed to be a regular reader of such a blog Thanks so much..Plz Visit My Blog-
অনলাইন কাজ
Mobile price in bangladesh
মোবারক শুভেচ্ছা মেসেজ
Mobile Price Bd

imran khan said...

Thank you for taking the time to write such an in-depth post. You covered every possible angle. The fact that you can refer to different parts is fantastic. This isn't simply a skeleton; she's got "flesh on her bones."

Yuvika said...

Checkout DIWALI Instagram Captions & Quotes

Arun Sharma said...

Glad to visit your blog. Thanks for great post that you share to us...