As I'm off enjoying a sorely needed three-day weekend, here are some other interesting writers to share:
- Crunchy Chicken ponders the idea of freedom over consumption on the 4th of July.
- No Impact Man debates about whether we are headed toward a better or worse world.
- First Person Irregular writes about the five stages of grief over environmental concerns.
- Going Local writes about a CSA in Indiana which supports a program to help ministers develop their leadership skills.
- Walking Green shares her addiction to the printed page and how to balance that with a desire to conserve.
Have a happy - and safe - Fourth of July!