I logged on this afternoon and couldn’t believe it – my 100th post! Of course, this is a testament to three things: that I love to write, that I have a "must do it now before I forget" way of living and that I can’t be quiet.
Writing an environmental blog for people who are newer to the idea of being green has been a fun experiment. A year ago, I felt that recycling my newspapers, cans and plastic bottles was making a difference. Yes, it does, help but we can do much, much more to make this world a safer place for future generations.
I’ve enjoyed sharing as I learn, and I appreciate you all reading my vents when I just don’t understand people.
If you have a great tip, question or something you’d like to read here, post a comment or e-mail me at goinggreenmama at gmail.
Just for fun: The weirdest way to find me? Being a Web person by day, I am in love with Google Analytics. And it cracks me up how people are finding this site. Terms like “edible landscaping,” “new parents going green” or “green parenting” don’t surprise me. But what about:
- 10 benefits to raising gas prices (Are there benefits?)
- are yoshino cherries edible? (What are yoshino cherries?)
- caffeine fix at the office (OK, maybe I’ve rambled too much about my addiction.)
- how far will a golf cart go (I don’t know!)
- pennsylvania "mail pieces" (Never have been to Pennsylavnia)
- mama's golf (I don’t golf.)
- ted mininni (Um, hi Ted??? Not sure how you showed up here...)