Saturday, January 5, 2013

Vanilla pear smoothie

One of my goals for 2013 is simple: 5 servings of fruits and vegetables each day. And I admit I've easily eased into protein shakes in the morning, so adding fruit was the next step.

Here's a simple recipe for a vanilla pear smoothie recipe.

Vanilla Pear Smoothie
2 pears, cored (skins OK)
1 cup skim milk
1 scoop DoTERRA vanilla Trim Shake or other vanilla protein shake
1/2 cup ice or more if desired.

Blend all.

Calories according to MyFitness Pal: 400 for the entire thing. It tastes amazing and was so filling!

Disclosure: I do receive a percentage of the sales for the DoTERRA vanilla Trim Shake by following this link, however, I wouldn't use it if I didn't like it!

1 comment:

Barb @ A Life in Balance said...

I used to do Shaklee shakes and loved them. They also helped all my supplements go down. ;)

Thanks for linking up at Motivation Monday.