Here's my report:
- I gave up virtually all of my plastic Diet Coke bottles and cups. I even attempted on several occasions to reduce my overall consumption.
- We tried out several area farmers markets, including Greenwood, Franklin, Indianapolis City Market, Traders Point and Broad Ripple.
- We introduced our 3 year old to the joy of planting and harvesting tomatoes, herbs and strawberries.
- I successfully experimented with making homemade baby food and grilled vegetables.
- We cut out nearly all plastic bags.
How was your summer?