Sunday, June 1, 2014

doTERRA specials for June

I love sharing specials on essential oils! Here are money-saving options for June.

The biggest one is for both new and returning customers/wellness advocates. Any 200PV order this month gets you a free bottle of Breathe (for what it says!) and OnGuard (cold/flu protective blend). These are two of my favorites in my family and I'll be sure to stock up!
The second is a special on TerraShield - 10% off this month. This makes for an inexpensive bug spray -- a few drops per use goes a long way!
Finally, product of the month for those on the Loyalty Rewards program with a 125PV order (which you'd have if you took advantage of the first offer!) is Balance. This is a great grounding blend. At first I was not fond of it, but it's truly became one of my favorites for stressful times!

If you're interested in ordering but don't have a resource already, please feel free to use my affilliate link. I can also help you set you up as a wellness advocate to get the largest discounts.

Have a great summer! 



No comments: