Periodically, she shares inspiration from other blogs she's read. This week, my blog was among the ones featured in the Voices from the Plastic-Free Blogosphere. It was a fun interview, and I definitely felt inspired when reading the other bloggers' comments.
Here are some of the great ideas I picked up from other voices on this post. They're surprisingly easy. I'll admit the last one never even crossed my mind!
- The next time you replace your shower curtains, choose cotton or bamboo instead.
- Cut down on take-out food.
- Swap plastic food storage containers for glass.
- Ask for no straw when eating out.
- At No Plastic For A Year, Katie invites a different "buddy" to try plastic-free living out with her for a week and post his/her experience on the blog. What a great idea to engage others!
- At Cre8 and Re-Cre8, you can find DIY projects to "create useful items and to re-create old items into something new and functional."
Have a great day!